Traditional Day Camp includes exciting field trips, swimming, trips to local parks and weekly themed activities!
(camp is based on the grade going into for the fall 2023-2024 school year)
Campers will explore the fun of summer through stories, songs, games and other weekly themed activities! Your child will receive weekly swim lessons, take daily trips to the park, participate in exciting field trips, engage their imaginations through play-based learning and build confidence in a safe environment while having fun!
*There is no camp July 4th.
- Pickup and drop off at YMCA
- Buses leave the Y at 10:15 am daily to local parks. Late campers will need to be dropped off at the park.
- Please download the Remind App. It's our mass communication piece for all camps.
- Weekly Field Trips
- 1st & 2nd Grade: Thursdays
- 3rd-7th Grade: Wednesdays
- Campers must bring sack lunch on field trip days
- Camper must wear camp shirt on field trip days.
- Children may not be dropped off early or picked up late without making prior arrangements
- A healthy breakfast, lunch and snack are provided unless otherwise noted
- Lunch program, where lunch is provided will not begin until June 12- August 11.