Sports Camps include drills, skill development and scrimmages in a non-competitive environment. All skill levels are welcome! Camp designed for kids in grades K-6th. Full and half day options available.
****All camp registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration.****
****No refunds will be available as camps are limited****
NEW LOCATION: BEN STEELE MIDDLE SCHOOL, 5640 GRAND AVE, BILLINGS, MT 59106
YMCA Sports Camps help children develop proper techniques while learning the value of sportsmanship! Sports camp at the Y will teach your child to have fun while playing sports.
All camps will run from June 5 - August 11. Half-day camp pick-up and drop-off will be at Ben Steele. Drop-off is at 9 am pick-up is at 12 pm. Full-day camper drop-off and pick-up is at Ben Steele Middle School (5640 Grand Ave, Billings, MT 59106). Full-day campers must be dropped off at the school by 9 am to start the sports training on time. If they are dropped off after 9 am we will be at either the gym or in the field for training. Late drop-offs must go to the location of the sport they have chosen.
- Full or Half day option available at registration
- Space is limited - register early to secure your spot!
- No Camp July 4th
Full Day Camp:
- Camp pickup and drop off location Ben Steele (5640 Grand Ave, Billings, MT 59106)
- Buses leave at 9:00am daily, late campers will need to be dropped off at camp location
Half Day Camp:
- Camp pickup and drop off is at weekly camp location