Studies show that workplace wellness increases employee productivity, reduces absenteeism, increases employee morale, lowers health care costs and reduces medical claims, as well as helps recruit and retain employees. Through a Corporate Membership at the Billings Family YMCA, employees can get started, stay active, and save money-while helping the company maintain its physical wellness.
· New State Of The Art Weight Rooms
· Central location
· Free Fitness Orientations
· Over 120 FREE Group Exercise Classes offered Weekly
· Discounted rates for 5 or more employees*
· Personal Training (additional charge)
· Group Exercise and Water Exercise Classes
· Fitness Machines
Companies need a minimum of 5 employees to be eligible for a corporate membership. The first 5 members need to be New YMCA Members. Companies need to maintain a minimum of 5 employees to remain as an active corporate account. New employees or additional enrollees to the program must provide a signed employment verification form (supplied by the YMCA) prior to inclusion in the program.
First 5 employees must be new to the Y
Discount No Joiner’s Fee
10% off of membership rates 5-19 employees
15% off of membership rates 20-49 employees
20% off of membership rates 50 or more employees
· The YMCA sends a bill on the 15th of each month for the following month’s dues.
· Payment is due to the YMCA by the 1st of that upcoming month.
· EFT authorization must be signed and on file if drafting member dues
· Member need billing method on file
· Members choose either the 1st of the month draft or the 15th of the month
· Members may only qualify for one type of financial discount.
· Either the Employee or Employer pays annual dues at time of enrollment.
· Annual dues are not refundable.
Billings Catholic Schools
Billings Public Schools
Brown Law Firm
City of Billings
Crowley Law Firm CTA Architects
Department of Interior
First Interstate Bank
HIS Health Human Services/Indian Health Services
Native American Development ( NADC)
PAR Pacific Montana Refinery
RBC Wealth Management
Reciprocity Industries and AVA Law Group
Riverstone Health Corporate
St. Vincent's Health Care/Rocky Mountain Health N
Yellowstone County Employee Group