Ages 8 weeks - 12 years
- Free benefit for Family Memberships Only
- Prior to starting
- Children must be registered
- Up-to-date immunization records must be on file - No Exemptions*
- Care provided
- Up to 3 hours per day while parent/guardian is in the facility
- $5 per hour for up to 3 hours per day while parent/guardian is out of the facility
- Members must have out of building form and payment method on file prior to using out of building care
- Parents must send items their child(ren) may need while at ChildWatch: Diapers, wipes, change of clothes, snacks (NO PEANUT PRODUCTS) and drinks and appropriate outerwear.
*Protecting children is a priority at the Billings Family YMCA therefore we have a policy in ChildWatch that all children participating in this program must be vaccinated. We will not accept any exemptions for immunizations (this includes medical and religious exemptions). The policy is in place due to the nature of our ChildWatch program being a drop-in center, with children ranging from 8 weeks to 12 years old and serving hundreds of children weekly that circulate through this program.
Children with the following symptons are not allowed in ChildWatch:
* Must be symptom free without Tylenol for 24 hours before eligible to return to ChildWatch