- Slam Dunk! Come JOIN our winter basketball league and stay active this season. Your child will learn new basketball skills, make new friends, and have fun in a semi-competitive environment.
Register by Jan. 7 to avoid $20 late fee.
AGE: K-8 grade
COST: Members $48, non-members $93
DATES: Jan. 12- Mar. 9
DAY & TIME: See Practice and Games Schedule below.
Coaches Meeting: Thursday, Jan. 3 at 5:30pm, upstairs in the YMCA commons area.
Skills Day: Saturday, Saturday, Jan. 12 YMCA Fortin Gym
- PRACTICE SITES:Practice sites must be selected at time of registration. Options for 1st – 4th grade students are Boulder Elementary, Eagle Cliffs, Alkali Creek, Beartooth Elementary, or the YMCA. Kindergarten and 7th/8th grade and up will always practice at the YMCA. Harvest Church will be available for 3rd through 6th graders. NEW! Boys and Girls divisions at all levels except Kindergarten! Registration is limited at all sites; please register early to secure your practice location.
- • Kindergartners: 8:30-9:15am – YMCA
- • 1st – 2nd grade: 9:30–10:15am – Eagle Cliffs, Beartooth, Alkali Creek and Boulder
- • 1st – 2nd grade: 10:30–11:15am – YMCA
- • 3rd – 4th grade: 11:30am –12:15pm – Eagle Cliffs, Beartooth, Alkali Creek and Boulder
- • 3rd – 4th grade: 12:30 –1:15pm – Harvest Church
- • 3rd – 4th grade: 1:30–2:15pm – YMCA
- • 5th – 6th grade: 2:30-3:15pm – YMCA
- • 5th – 6th grade: 3:30-4:15pm – Harvest Church
• 7th – 8th grade: 3:30–4:15pm –
- YMCA PRACTICES & GAMES:
- • Tuesday nights: Kindergarten – 2nd grade Fortin Gym, YMCA
- • Thursday nights: 3rd through 8th grade, Fortin Gym, YMCA.
- • Harvest Church teams: Tuesday or Thursday nights, depending on your registration for 3rd through 6th graders only.
- • Boulder Elementary: Tuesday nights 1st through 4th graders
- • Eagle Cliffs Elementary: Thursday nights 1st through 4th graders
- • Alkali Creek and Beartooth Elementary: Wednesday nights 1st through 4th graders
- • Kindergartners and 7th / 8th graders will always practice at the YMCA in the Fortin Gym
- • Practice site needs to be selected at the time of registration. Space is limited at ALL practice locations, so register early to secure your spot.
- • All games will be held on Saturdays in the Fortin Gym, YMCA.
HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Join our annual competitive boy’s high school league. Participants will form their own 5×5 team with a minimum of 8 players per team.
AGES: 9-12 grade
COST: Members $43, non-members $63
DATES: Nov. 30-Feb. 22
DAY & TIME: TBD after Captains meeting
CAPTAINS MEETING: Nov. 30 at 5pm, upstairs in the YMCA commons area. Captains must be present to secure your team’s spot in the league AND have a minimum of 8 players on your team.
• Two Divisions. 9/10 graders and 11/12 graders will play against each other in separate divisions.
9/10 graders may play up if their team requests it.
• For individuals who sign up for the league, team placement is not guaranteed.
• A late fee of $20 will be applied to all registrations submitted after Nov. 30, 2018.
• Teams are responsible for their own uniforms and a score keeper at every game.
BASKETBALL SKILLS AND DRILLS
BASKETBALL SKILLS AND DRILLS with Coach Mike Moten!
Give your hoopster some extra practice on the court. Areas of focus will be shooting or ball handling and outside scoring. Must register for each area of focus separately.
AGE: 3-12 grade
COST: Members $73, non-members $117
DATES: Apr. 16- May 30
DAY & TIME: Tuesdays-Shooting
Thursdays-Ball handling and outside scoring
3-5 grade 6pm-7pm
6-12 grade 7pm-8pm
LOCATION: YMCA Fortin Gym
Limited to 16 participants per group
4th ANNUAL 3X3 YBA BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
This indoor basketball tournament is your youth 1st-8th grade with both boys and girls divisions. YBA teams receive special pricing for this event! THis event will fill up fast, so don’t miss out. a limited number of teams will be available in each age group. Please sign up early to reserve your team’s spot as they will fill up fast.
AGES: 3-12 grade
COST: YBA team $68, youth member teams $83, non-member teams $98
DATES & TIMES: Mar. 15-16