EFFECTIVE JULY 15, 2020 MASKS ARE MANDATORY TO ENTER THE YMCA PER GOVERNOR BULLOCK’S STATE DIRECTIVE.
Our priority is to improve our community’s physical, mental and social well-being while continuing to provide a safe and healthy environment. The Billings Family YMCA will continue to abide by strict guidelines and restrictions provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), state government and city officials.
- Group X and Water X classes will resume indoors with modified schedules.
- There will be limited Group X in the parking lot through June on Mondays and Thursdays
- One towel per member will be provided. Due to the enhanced cleaning mandates that require more staff time and with limited staffing we will provide one shower towel per member.
- Hot Tubs, Saunas and Steam Rooms will open. We ask members to continue to practice social distancing.
- Gyms will open during non-program times – schedules will be posted.
- Pickleball may resume doubles play.
- ChildWatch will open June 8th, with limited capacity. A new indoor playground will be installed the week of June 1st.
Health & Wellness Program Changes
- Group exercises classes will resume inside with a modified schedule. Schedules will be posted on our website.
- Personal Training will resume.
- Cycling studio will only be available during cycling classes.
Aquatics Center Changes
- Pool registration no longer required starting May 26th.
- Y equipment such as flippers, kick-boards, pool toys will be available.
- Hot Tubs, Spas and Saunas will open. Members must adhere to strict social distancing guidelines.
- Water X classes will resume with modified schedule. Schedules will be posted on the website.
- Swim Team, Masters Swim and Swim Lessons will resume. See website for schedules.
- No open swim time available in Deep Pool from 12:30 to 4:30 M-F; reserved for Camp Swim Lessons
- Hours of operation will be slightly modified.
- M-F – 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday – 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Drop off for childcare or youth programs including ChildWatch will be allowed through the back entrance. 6:45am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday.
- The back entrance will be closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Members utilizing the fitness areas or pools must enter through the main doors of the Y.
- Only YMCA members will be allowed to access the Y. No Guest passes or Nation Wide Membership available.
- No outside groups / organizations will be allowed to utilize the Y.
- Individuals with the following symptoms should avoid the Y and other public places (persistent cough, fever, or shortness of breath).
- Members that have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are quarantined due to COVID-19 shall follow the guidance of the local health officials regarding returning to the Y.
- Members that are immunocompromised or those with chronic health conditions should avoid any gatherings including the YMCA.
- Social Distancing should be maintained at all times throughout the Y.
- Locker rooms will be open with limited numbers of showers available.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please contact the YMCA at 248-1685.