Starting May 4, 2020 we will begin offering group exercise classes in the YMCA Parking lot. We are extremely excited for this opportunity! However, safety remains the top priority of the Billings Family YMCA. Please read the following guidelines and protocols to reduce COVID-19 exposure.
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR ON-SITE GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES:
- Registration is required for each participate.
- Registration will open 24 hours prior to each class, we ask that you please don’t sign up unless you can attend the class as we have very limited spots.
- No one under the age of 12 allowed on site during class.
- Mats and Towels will not be provided by the YMCA – members may bring their own.
- Restrooms will be available.
- Upon entering the parking lot participants are asked to stop and “Check-In” with the Y employee stationed at the parking lot entrance.
- Place personal items in assigned area before grabbing equipment. (Water bottles, towels, mats, etc.)
- A sanitizing station will be available. All equipment has been cleaned but if you so choose you may wipe down equipment prior to use.
- Equipment will be limited to smooth/nonporous surfaces such as dumbbells, bars/plates, resistance bands and jump ropes. (Equipment will be limited per-member)
- Leave equipment at assigned area at the end of class. Y staff will clean all equipment before returning it to the Y.
- Members are required to maintain 6ft of social distancing.
Y-Staff reserve the right to ask members to leave that are not adhering to the policies.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO CLASS BEGINNINGRegister for this weeks classes!