Per Governor Bullock’s latest directive, beginning immediately, the use of face masks are required in our facility to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
The safety and well-being of our members continues to remain the top priority of the Billings Family YMCA. Thank you for your cooperation as we move forward with this state mandated directive.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Effective immediately, everyone that enters the Y who is over the age of 5 is required to wear a face mask.
- Members are required to wear a mask at all times when they are not working out. This includes but is not limited to; walking to and from locker rooms, entering and exiting the building, setting up equipment for Group X classes, etc..
- All spectators must remain masked on the pool deck.
- Members are not required to wear masks while they are participating in strenuous physical exercise or swimming.
- Members entering the pool areas to swim are not required to wear masks from the locker room to the pool.
- Members are not required to wear masks while showering, using the hot tubs, saunas or steam rooms.
- PROGRAM MEMBERS:
All program members over the age of 5 are required to wear masks while they are participating in Y activities effective immediately.
Program participants will not be required to wear a face mask during the following:
- During physical Activity
- While eating
- Participating in programs outdoors where social distancing can be maintained