HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Join our annual competitive boy’s high school league. Participants will form their own 5×5 team with a minimum of 8 players per team.
Register by Dec. 3 to avoid $20 late fee.
AGE: 9-12 grade
COST: Members $49, non-members $68
DATES: Nov. 30- Mar. 5
DAY & TIME: TBD after captains meeting
November 30 in the YMCA Admin Office at 6:00pm
Captains must be present to secure teams spot in league. Teams must have a minimum of 8 players.
HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUE FAQ:
• No registrations will be accepted after December 7th.
• Team placement is not guaranteed for individuals who sign up.
• 9/10 graders & 11/12 graders will play against each other in separate divisions.
• 9/10 graders may play up if their team requests.
• Teams are responsible for their own uniforms and a score keeper at every game.
• Players are not eligible to participate in this league if they are currently playing for their high school team.
• 9/10 grade teams will play Monday nights.
• 11/12 grade teams will play Friday nights.