HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Join our annual competitive boy’s high school league. Participants will form their own 5×5 team with a minimum of 8 players per team.
Register by Dec. 31 to avoid $20 late fee.
AGE: 9-12 grade
COST: Members $49, non-members $68
DATES: Dec. 17- Mar. 6
DAY & TIME: TBD after captains meeting
December 17 in the YMCA Admin Office at 6:00pm
Captains must be present to secure teams spot in league. Teams must have a minimum of 8 players.
- HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUE FAQ:
• No registrations will be accepted after January 4th.
• Team placement is not guaranteed for individuals who sign up.
• 9/10 graders & 11/12 graders will play against each other in separate divisions.
• 9/10 graders may play up if their team requests.
• Teams are responsible for their own uniforms and a score keeper at every game.
• Players are not eligible to participate in this league if they are currently playing for their high school team.
• 9/10 grade teams will play Monday nights. – Start date TBD
• 11/12 grade teams will play Friday nights. – Start date TBD
• Due to group size restrictions we can not accommodate spectators.
• Games will be broadcast via live stream for family and friends.