ChildWatch is a FREE benefit for Family Members!
This popular program is designed to provide a safe and fun environment for children while parents are exercising or participating in Y programs. The ChildWatch Program is available for up to 3 hours per day. Capacity is limited, please check with ChildWatch staff for availability.
- Does your child have a fever of 99.8˚? (without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines)
- Has your child experienced a persistent cough?
- Does your child have shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Has your child had contact with anyone known to have a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19?
AGE: 6 weeks-12 years
COST: FREE with Family Membership for up to 3 hours while parents are in the building, $3 per hour, per child, for up to 3 hours while parents are out of the building. Members must fill out an out of building form and supply a method of payment before utilizing out of building.
M-Th 8:30am-1:30pm, 4pm-7:30pm
*Hours are subject to change based on seasons and utilization.
REGISTRATION: Participants need to be registered in ChildWatch AND MUST have current immunization records on file prior to starting, no exceptions.
All children attending or enrolling in ChildWatch must have a current immunization record on file. No exceptions.
Children with the following symptons are not allowed in ChildWatch:
* Must be symptom free without Tylenol for 24 hours before eligible to return to ChildWatch
ITEMS TO BRING: A diaper bag or backpack with items that your child may need: diapers, wipes, change of clothes, snacks/drinks. ChildWatch is Peanut FREE.