YMCA AQUATICS CENTER PROTOCOLS
- Y equipment such as flippers, kick-boards, pool toys are available for member use.
- Hot Tubs, Spas and Saunas are now open. Members must adhere to strict social distancing guidelines.
- Water X classes will resume with modified schedule. Schedules will be posted on the website. Current pool schedules and Water X schedules can be found here.
- Swim Team, Masters Swim and Swim Lessons have resumed.
- No open swim time available in Deep Pool from 3:30-5:00pm M-F; reserved for Afterschool Swim Lessons Click here for a full list of pool rules
- Children that have not been swim tested by the YMCA staff and received a green band will require a parent/guardian over the age of 18 to be in the pool with them at all times.
- For children under the age of 12, one parent/guardian over the age of 18 will be required to stay in the shallow pool area during the child’s swim time. Parent/Guardian must observe social distancing.
RED BAND & GREEN BAND SWIM POLICIES
Green Band- Swimmer: swimmers may use all designated areas of the pool, including the deep end. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by a guardian (18 years and older) at all times.
Red Band- Non Swimmer: Non-swimmers are limited to the shallow pool and the shallow end of the deep pool. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised and within arms reach of a guardian (18 years and older) at all times. The adult must be actively supervising the child. If the guarding is supervising more than one Red Band child, one child may be without a life jacket, but all other must be in a Coast Guard Approved life jacket.
Y-Staff reserve the right to ask members to leave that are not adhering to the policies.