YMCA AQUATICS CENTER PROTOCOLS
The McDonald Family Deep Pool and First Interstate Bank Shallow Pool will reopen to members only Friday, May 15th at 5:00 AM.
POOL RULES & POLICIES:
- Registration is required for both the deep and shallow pool.
- Deep pool registration will be divided into deep & shallow ends – swimmers must stay on registered side.
- Registration will open at 6:00 AM daily to register for the next days’ swim times.
- We ask members to only sign up for one swim time per day to allow others to utilize the pools.
- All swimmers will be asked to exit the pools and pool area when the 45 minute swim time is done.
- Online registration is preferred but members may call 248-1685 if assistant is needed to register.
- Swimmers will be allotted a 45 minute swim time.
- Members that fail to check in on the pool deck within 15 minutes of their swim time will risk losing their scheduled swim time.
- No Towels will be provided.
- No swim equipment will be available. With the exception of life-jackets and water belts.
- There will be no Group Water exercise at this time.
- Members must observe social distancing, that includes while in the pool.
- Non-swimmers must register for the deep pool. Children that have not been swim tested by the YMCA staff and received a green band will require a parent/guardian over the age of 18 to be in the pool with their child per our red band swim rules below.
- For children under the age of 12, one parent/guardian over the age of 18 will be required to stay in the shallow pool area during the child’s swim time. Parent/Guardian must observe social distancing.
RED BAND & GREEN BAND SWIM POLICIES
Green Band- Swimmer: swimmers may use all designated areas of the pool, including the deep end. Children 11 years and younger must be supervised by a guardian (18 years and older) at all times.
Red Band- Non Swimmer: Non-swimmers are limited to the shallow pool and the shallow end of the deep pool. Children 11 years and under must be supervised and within arms reach of a guardian (18 years and older) at all times. The adult must be actively supervising the child. If the guarding is supervising more than one Red Band child, one child may be without a life jacket, but all other must be in a Coast Guard Approved life jacket.
Y-Staff reserve the right to ask members to leave that are not adhering to the policies.