YMCA AQUATICS CENTER PROTOCOLS
POOL CHANGES & POLICIES EFFECTIVE JUNE 1ST:
- Pool registration no longer required starting May 26th.
- Y equipment such as flippers, kick-boards, pool toys will be available.
- Hot Tubs, Spas and Saunas will open. Members must adhere to strict social distancing guidelines.
- Water X classes will resume with modified schedule. Schedules will be posted on the website.
- Swim Team, Masters Swim and Swim Lessons will resume.
- No open swim time available in Deep Pool from 12:30 to 4:30 M-F; reserved for Camp Swim Lessons
- Children that have not been swim tested by the YMCA staff and received a green band will require a parent/guardian over the age of 18 to be in the pool with them at all times.
- For children under the age of 12, one parent/guardian over the age of 18 will be required to stay in the shallow pool area during the child’s swim time. Parent/Guardian must observe social distancing.
RED BAND & GREEN BAND SWIM POLICIES
Green Band- Swimmer: swimmers may use all designated areas of the pool, including the deep end. Children 11 years and younger must be supervised by a guardian (18 years and older) at all times.
Red Band- Non Swimmer: Non-swimmers are limited to the shallow pool and the shallow end of the deep pool. Children 11 years and under must be supervised and within arms reach of a guardian (18 years and older) at all times. The adult must be actively supervising the child. If the guarding is supervising more than one Red Band child, one child may be without a life jacket, but all other must be in a Coast Guard Approved life jacket.
Y-Staff reserve the right to ask members to leave that are not adhering to the policies.