PICKLEBALL OPEN PLAY -Beginning May 13,2020
DAY & TIME: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 6:00PM – 8:00PM
LOCATION: Fortin, Flanagan, Thomas Kids’ Gyms
LIMITS & RULES:
- The total number of players allowed (14) at one time.
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, all courts will be singles play only no team play is allowed at this time.
- Social distancing will be maintained (6ft) at all times, this includes but not limited to: when entering and exiting the building; and utilizing restrooms etc.
- On Line registration is required.
- Registration will open no later then 10:00am the day of the program. Please make sure you can attend if you register.
- Registration will close 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- Registration is free for YMCA Members. The registration is in place to ensure we can maintain social distancing requirements.
- Individuals that are not registered will not be allowed into gyms.
- No spectators will be allowed into the gyms.
- Please bring everything that you will need (paddles, balls, towels, water bottle etc.) Equipment will not be available from the YMCA.
- The players for each evening will be responsible for putting up their own nets.
- Staff will clean and disinfect after prior to nets being taken down.
*Limits and rules subject to change.Register Here to Play!