One adult, 18–64 years
Memberships include up to two adults and any dependent children living in the same household up to age 18.
(Family memberships receive discounts for other programs)
One adult 65 years or older.
Two adults, only one adult must be 65 years or older.
Student enrolled in college up to the age of 24, please provide a current student ID.
Ages 12-17 years (Children must be at least 12 years of age to be in the building without an adult.) It is recommended that teens attend a Fitness Orientation.
The Men's locker room is located upstairs and the ladies and family locker rooms are located on the main floor of the YMCA. The Men's and Ladies locker rooms have both day use only lockers as well as overnight lockers. Over night locker rentals are an additional $10 per month. The Men's and Ladies locker rooms include steam room, sauna, whirlpool and towel service.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Funds are drawn from either a checking or savings account on the 1st or 15th of the month. Please provide a voided check or a statement from your bank with your account number and routing number.
- Annually (12 month membership paid in advance)
- Seniors may pay 6 months at a time.
*Memberships are non-refundable
Member and Program Policies
- Refund Policy: No refund checks will be issued. An account credit will be issued as follows:
(a) Prior to beginning of program, a credit voucher for the full amount less a processing fee.
(b) After a program begins, a prorated credit voucher will be issued from the withdrawal date to program ending date less a processing fee.
This credit voucher can be used for any merchandise, programs, or memberships offered at the Billings Family YMCA.
- A Family Membership is required to receive member pricing on youth programs. All youth under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and listed on the family membership
- Adult members are allowed to bring a guests to try out the YMCA. Each guest is limited to 8 visits per year. Each guest receives their first visit free, compliments of the YMCA and their additional 7 visits per year is $8 per visit. Guests must show picture ID and sign waiver at the member desk.
- All membership changes and cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Billings Family YMCA by the end of the day on the 28th for 1st of the month bank drafts or by the end of the day on the 12th for 15th of the month bank drafts. No changes or cancellations will be accepted by phone or fax. Failure to correctly submit request by the correct date will result in that month’s EFT being non-refundable.
- A $25 service fee will be added to your membership balance if we are unable to draft your account. This includes, but is not limited to, failure to update account/draft information, insufficient funds and closed accounts.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate a member or guest from any program or membership. Such decisions may be made for but are not limited to risk management, safety or behavioral concerns. All members and guests are checked through the Montana State Violent & Sexual Offender website.
- We reserve the right to change any fees for programs or membership.
- Youth Policy: Youth, 11 and under, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to participate in YMCA programs throughout the building. Non-member program participants must be accompanied to and from program by an adult.
- Teen Policy: Teens, 12 – 17, are allowed to participate in most programs at the YMCA. We do require a Fitness Orientation before beginning any exercise program in the Weight Room or Fitness Center.
- Non–Member Policy: Any non–member must show photo ID when coming into the Billings Family YMCA.
- Member Card Policy: Members must always use the member card issued to gain access to the building. Cards are issued with every new membership. Without a membership card, members will be asked to show photo ID. Members are responsible for replacing lost cards.
- Lost & Found: The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found items are kept at Member Service Desk for 1 week and then donated to a charitable organization.
Options for submitting form:
(1) Complete, print and bring into the YMCA
(2) Complete, print and mail to the Billings Family YMCA, ATTN: Member Services, 402 North 32nd Street, Billings, MT 59101
(3) Complete the form and email it to email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for processing. You will receive an email confirmation from Member Services once complete.